Tim Scholten is a veteran banking executive and founder of Visible Progress. Based in the Columbus, Ohio area, Visible Progress is a leading consulting group that partners with financial institutions on smart strategic planning, immersive operations/systems review and inspirational change management. Focus5 is their new online web and mobile application which will offer similar consulting and features to companies and businesses.
The Visible Progress team wanted to create an web and mobile solution so that they can take their teachings and processes online which will benefit a lot more users and increase business for them without their physical involvement.
Solution was to build a fully responsive web application and also a mobile application for iOS and Android, which allows user to plan, create and execute their tasks. The platform also manages subscriptions and teams.
With this web and mobile solution, the users will be able to plan, create and execute tasks on any device and have all the data sync. This will increase their productivity and also help team leaders to manage their team. The Web app with a dynamic snappy UI will give users a great user experience.
- Web + Mobile Application (iOS and Android)
- Subscription Management with Refunds/ prorations
- Team Management
- Charts Integration
- Progressive Headless integration using AngularJS
- Web technology: Drupal 7
- Mobile Technology: Titanium
- Stack: LAMP → Linux/Apache/Mysql/PHP
- QA and PM: Selenium, Appium, Jira Confluence,
- Integration: Recurly billing platform, Sengrid for email
- Payment Gateway: Stripe (via Recurly) Subscription payment
- Search: Custom search using Angular JS
- Scripting: jQuery, Angular JS
- Optimization: Redis
- Design: Balsamiq Mockups, Adobe Illustrator for designs