VueZone is Netgear’s wire-free security solution to monitor your home and office with live video one your phone, tablet or computer. Check on your family. See what your pets are doing. Make sure your home is secure.
Netgear needed an e-commerce solution so their customers could order new products, register, and sign up for a monthly subscription of live video streams from their cameras. Flexible subscription payment options in which clients can change plans, view live status, view the purchase history, were some of the business needs. The product is global and clients have the option of purchasing in one of several currencies.
Blisstering implemented a multisite platform hosted on AWS in the US, UK and Singapore with content management, product catalog, e-commerce, payment gateway and other integrations.The Drupal-based system is integrated with Zuora for payments, Aria as the production information manager, and other internal systems.
Once the customer places an order, s/he can track shipment. Upon receiving the equipment, s/he can install and then register. They can also change their plans as needed. Returns are also managed online. Customers can view their account details including payment history.
- Integration with Zuora payment gateway to solve subscription upgrade issues,
- Place orders online for video equipment, track shipment.
- Purchase subscriptions plans for Vuezone equipment; Manage and upgrade these plans.
- Once the order is received and installed, users can register the device to associate their user id with the mobile app for streaming, and the website for payment processing.
- Create new tickets for support and troubleshooting, tracking these tickets.
- Integration with Aria as the PIM -- product information manager.
- Web/CSM: Drupal 6 and Ubercart
- LAMP Stack – Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- QA/PM: Selenium, Appium, Jira Confluence
- Integrations: Zuora Payment Gateway, Janrain (user management), DCL Fulfilment APIs, Aria (PIM = product information manager)
- Search: Apache/Solr
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services
- Scripting: jQuery
- Optimization: Varnish, Redis, Memcache, Yottaa