Perforce is global company with headquarters in Alameda, California, they are leaders in software configuration management (SCM) tools with more than 400,000 users across 5,400 businesses.
Perforce supports over 400,000 end users, and has several 100 employees / contractors with privileged access to their site to perform various sales, support and marketing functions. The site is integrated the company’s marketing automation, sales force automation/CRM and other internal tools and processes.
Having built their previous site in Drupal 6, we upgraded Perforce to Drupal 7 along with a new design and theme. Built custom modules for their download section so they could track each download, and integrate with their internal repositories and cross-reference with Salesforce.
The new design facilitates easy navigation within and across related sections of the site for customers and prospects. Internal users are more productive because the site is integrated with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Ability to rapidly create new landing pages to include in new marketing campaigns, do A/B testing.
- Block users from competitor’s IP addresses from downloads
- Integration with internal and external systems to automate sales, support and marketing business processes.
- Web/CMS: Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 (migration)
- Stack: LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- QA/PM: Selenium, BaseCamp
- Integration: Marketo, Salesforce and other proprietary back-end integrations
- Search: Apache/Solr
- Hosting: Rackspace
- CDN: CloudFare
- Instrumentation: JMeter, BlazeMeter